Friday, February 26, 2016

Mr.Karth's story

The story that Mr Karth began:
Once upon a time there was a monkey who could play piano.
Whenever he made a mistake, he ate spinach.

He was happy because that day it was cold and he liked the cold.
Then he met a tall teacher.
“Why are you here?” the monkey asked.
“Because I want to know what my favourite colour is”, he answered.
“I can tell you. Your favourite colour is yellow, like the sun. Yellow makes everyone happy”, the monkey said.
“And what is my favourite food?” the teacher asked.
“Your favourite food is club sandwiches”, the monkey said.
“And what is my favourite hobby?” the teacher asked.
“Your favourite hobby is gymnastics” the monkey said.
“I see. Thank you”, said the teacher and went away.
– The End –
_______________

could = past simple of can
mistake = λάθος
spinach = σπανάκι

I see. = Κατάλαβα.

No comments:

Post a Comment