Friday, February 26, 2016

Introducing ourselves


Hello students,
I want to know more about who you are. Can you tell me ...
  • What is your name?
  • How old are you?
  • Do you have brothers or sisters?
  • What are your hobbies?
  • What is your favourite colour?
  • If you could be an animal, which animal would you be and why?
I'm looking forward to your answers! :-)

 Eleni:
My name is Helen Pantzali and I am nine years old.I have one sister and she is seven years old.My hobbies are learning piano and gymnastics.My favourite colors are blue, white, green and purple.If i could be an animal i would like to be a horse because horses are my favourite aniomals and are  beautiful and very strong.

Iordanis:
My name is Jordan Kanidis and i am ten years old.I have one  sister sixteen years old , her name is Nina.Some of my hobbies are football and english . My favourite colour is blue. If i could be an animal i would be a dog because the dogs are cute , strong and fast .

No comments:

Post a Comment